Another user migration idea

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Sep 23 15:37:43 GMT 1998

We have a hacked-together system that basically does this, along with
making users select an e-mail only password for our security system.
You're welcome to borrow whatever you like from our system, no guarantees
of course -- check out http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin/mchp.html

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199