Works with 95 but not NT...

Tom Turpin tom.turpin at rptg.ryobi.com
Tue Sep 22 13:30:36 GMT 1998

Got it functioning now.  The Problem was that the computers line in the
smbpasswd file was not properly installed.  I removed the line and used the
following command to get a valid entry:

	smbpasswd -a -m <machine_name>

It seems to be working now.  Now all I have to do is get the profiles set to
look on the machine for the Profiles.  Next I will be looking into using
roving profiles and how to transfer those from the machine to the network.
If you have any info about doing the next step, please drop me a line.

-Tom

Thomas B. Turpin
Engineering/CAD Systems Administration
Ryobi Motor Products