Missing includes: readline/readline.h readline/history.h

Tom Turpin tom.turpin at rptg.ryobi.com
Fri Sep 18 15:07:43 GMT 1998

I hate to bother you guys with this, but I can't help it.  I got the latest
version via CVS.  After doing the
./configure -prefix=/opt
I do a make.  It stops on an error including a couple of files.
	readline/readline.h
	readline/history.h
I could really use help finding these silly files.  I am compiling on a
Sparc 20 with 2.6 recently installed.  I downloaded and installed the gcc
compiler which is the compiler I am using.  I suspect I just need to
download the proper includes, but have no clue where to find them.

Thanks in advance.
-Tom

Thomas B. Turpin
Engineering/CAD Systems Administration