Latest code

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Fri Sep 18 00:01:58 GMT 1998

Ryan Koski wrote:

> The latest code (as of two minutes ago) needs a little work :-)   :
>
> Using LIBS = -lpam -ldl -lcrypt
> Compiling smbd/server.c
> In file included from include/includes.h:487,
>                  from smbd/server.c:22:
> include/proto.h:161: warning: `struct statvfs' declared inside parameter
> list

Let me guess, you're on Solaris 2.6 right ? :-).

configure seems to be failing on Solaris 2.6 systems
in that statvfs isn't defined even though it is
setting HAVE_SYS_STATVFS_H and including <sys/statvfs.h>

It works ok on Solaris 2.5 which I have access to here.

I'm going to need some help on fixing this one for
2.6.....

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.