Problem encountered

Matthew Geier matthew at janus.law.usyd.edu.au
Thu Sep 17 06:59:03 GMT 1998

> then i can login to the server and browse and everything, but when i want to
> run the usermanager or servermanager, it gives me a message that the path is
> not found ???
>
> Which path is it (out of many)

//code_hasnt_been_written_yet ?.

 That functionality isnt yet implemented. At least attempting to get a
user list doesnt core-dump smbd like it did on one of the .19 alpha test
versions.
 (NT reconnected to the server fine afterwards, but i cant say the Office
applications were too impressed at having the server die while they had files
open - Access has to be quit and restarted to recover!)