Error message in logon process after starting 14th CVS source

Dobos Sanyi cly at sunshine.bke.hu
Mon Sep 14 09:01:45 GMT 1998

Hi!
I downloaded the CVS source at 14th September. I compiled and started
it.
After that the Workstations, which have worked before with the 9th CVS
code began to send me windows: connecting to domain conrtoller wasnt
succesfull. The profile isnt accessible or has changed. You are logged
in with the local profile.
(The message is in translated. I dont know how it sound real in english)

I copied back the 9th code, but the NT-s produce the same effect.
Help please!

    Cly