profile directory

Yaroslav Halchinsky uccr at mail.kar.net
Sat Sep 12 17:39:07 GMT 1998

hi,
I got the samba-2.0.0 this morning (using cvs) and I must admit
it has several bugs
The first is when new user logs in a NT workstation samba creates
not the *directory* `profile' but *file* `profile' and in case
profiles do not work at all. Solution - create directory `profile'
first then log in - it works fine.

Next, a week or about ago there was cvs version that permited changing
passwords from NT box. Now it does not, so the question is how
to download previous version of samba.

BTW, printing does not work, but the LAN MAN solution works pretty well
The server box is FreeBSD 2.2.7

Regards,
Yaroslav Halchinsky