Share level user map

Martha Peter mp at agymk.mumszki.hu
Thu Sep 3 16:18:16 GMT 1998

Hi everybody,

 I have the following problem: I'd like to do some kind of user mapping
but only for shares.
 Let me explain. I have four users: bubu zuzu susu juju, their group is
meme and their home directories are: /home/meme/<username> respectively.
 I want to create a share with a path of /home/meme/common, and i have a
user called meme. The directory is owned by meme and is group-writable.
 I want to create this share so that any of the above users writes in it
through samba let the owner of the file be meme. But only for this share,
so the global user mapping is not a good solution for me.
 I hope i could explain my problem clearly.

    Thanks in advance,
				Peter Martha