NTDOM FAQ info

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Wed Oct 28 19:20:58 GMT 1998

Just as an FYI...

I have updated the FAQ a little ( had a coule of hours ).  I
have also created a ASCII version.  There a link on the
Table of Contents to downloaded it.

New questions (Thanks to David Bannon)

Q. How do I get remote password (unix and SMB) changing working ?
A. ....

Also, I'm solicting suggestions for the FAQ.  Anybody got any
ideas of things that need to be added?  I'm not looking for
site specific stuff.  Just general info for

	* configuration
	* trouble shooting
	* profiles
	* policies