rpcclient help

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Sun Oct 25 04:54:58 GMT 1998

I have 2.0.0alpha installed on a DU box.  This is called the SPC domain.
I also have a domain of NT only boxes called STUDENT.  I administer both
domains.  Is there a way to use rpcclient from my samba box to change a
users password in the STUDENT (non samba) domain?  I will not know the
existing password, I will want to reset it to something different.
Thanks...

=== Tim

|  Tim Winders, CNE, MCSE        |  Email:  TWinders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator         |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369     |
|  South Plains College          |  Fax:    806-897-4711            |