compiling cvs source from 10/21/1998 10:30 -6 GMT

Matthew Geier matthew at janus.law.usyd.edu.au
Wed Oct 21 21:00:01 GMT 1998

>  Very COOL!! now the usermgr does not show duplicate users
> as it had in the past.. Lookin very good people keep itup.

 STILL doesnt work for me :-).

 However if I now try to add users to a share on my NT box, after much
traffic between the NT workstation and the samba DC, explorer 'Dr Watsons'
and my desktop restarts. It used to just plain not work.

 The server manager which briefly worked (or worked to the point of
showing a list of machines offering NT services, now cannot find a
domain controller and exits.