nt password changing now works.

William Stuart william at hae.com
Wed Oct 21 17:46:48 GMT 1998

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

[...schnipp...]
> hee hee hee.  christian, the nt password change and the win95 password
> change send you the new password in clear-text, encrypted with the old nt
> hash or old lm hash.
>
> so yes, it is possible...

That's not just security, that's MICROSOFT Security!

Congratulations to Luke, Andrew, Jeremy, Gerald, Jean-Francois, Alexandre
and the rest SAMBA team for all their hard work and another significant
milestone reached!

---
William Stuart  (william at hae.com)
"Don't rush me sonny.  You rush a miracle man you get rotten miracles."
                     --Miracle Max, "The Princess Bride"