Domain admin users

Greg Dickie greg at discreet.com
Wed Oct 21 01:50:31 GMT 1998

Hi,

  I'm not sure if this is supposed to work yet so forgive me if I'm jumping the
gun. How do I declare a Domain administrator on my samba PDC and can I add the
domain admins to the Administrators group on each machine and have it work?

Also on a completely unrelated note, if I'm in a domain it seems like I cannot
browse any of the other samba machines even if they use the samba PDC as a
password server. Does this sound right? I'm seeing alot of messages about the
NT password not being correct, using LanMan in the logs.

Keep up the great work it is most excellent!

Even smbsh compiles on IRIX 6.2 now, I'll have to figure out how to use it.

Cheers,
Greg