copy hangs when running with log level =100

laurent.menu at temic.fr laurent.menu at temic.fr
Fri Oct 16 07:52:00 GMT 1998

Hi,

  I noticed the following on my HP-UX brazil B.10.20 A 9000/827 :

 when running a recent (? ;-) cvs version (last week, "patched" with 16
instead of 8 in smbdes.c SamOEMhash() ) with log level = 100, it copies
large files completely from and to an NTBox and then hangs until the
session is cancelled, either with a dos copy or explorer drag-drop. I
didn't try with small files.

 It doesn't really matter cause it works when resetting log level to 3, but
as I lost 2 hours on this I wouldn't like somebody else to lose time on
that :-)

Laurent