Profiles appear to be broken as of Monday afternoon

Michael D. Ivey ivey at realminfo.com
Tue Oct 13 19:13:43 GMT 1998

On Tue, Oct 13, 1998 at 01:46:30PM -0500, James Thompson wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Michael D. Ivey wrote:
>

> > btw: is samba-ntdom really dead, and should be moved to samba-technical,
> > or did I make that up?
> >

> I have not read this anywhere.  Where did you here that?

Someone who reads bugs at samba.anu told me that the plan
was to move everything to technical, since BRANCH_NTDOM
was now mainstream.  I've started sending to both, since
half the time I get an answer from either one.  2 halves
make a whole, right?  =)

/mdi

--
Michael D. Ivey  -  Director of Emerging Technologies
ivey at realminfo.com    http://www.realminfo.com/~ivey/