Dumb question

Samba-Central samba at aquasoft.com.au
Mon Oct 5 08:28:37 GMT 1998

Sorry, Paul.

You will get much better response on the correct list. Please try
the main samba list at samba at samba.anu.edu.au, this list is for
use by those wishing to discuss inner techicalities of samba for
development and feature enhancement purposes and most of us will
not have time to answer newbie questions.

You should also try http://samba.anu.edu.au/samba for location
details for your nearest ftp mirror site.

Cheers,
John H Terpstra