CVS code

Ken Stone ken at sdd.hp.com
Thu Oct 1 14:05:34 GMT 1998

First all, thanks for the help ... but I have to say it ...

 #####
#     #   ####
#        #    #
#  ####  #    #
#     #  #    #
#     #  #    #
 #####    ####

#     #
#     #   ####   #        ####
#     #  #    #  #       #
#     #  #    #  #        ####
 #   #   #    #  #            #
  # #    #    #  #       #    #
   #      ####   ######   ####

Old habits die hard :-)

> Make sure that 'limit coredumpsize 0' isn't set prior to running
> the smbd/nmbd process.  Or whatever the equivalent is in the
> shell you're using.

All set there ...

> > And my client (win95) says "This device does not exist on the network"
>
> Is this for a printer or a disk share?  There's some articles in the KB
> about problems with printers.

Both ... share and printer ... same error message from multiple clients.

I'll also try and NT4.0 client today and see what it does.

Just FYI ... I rm -rf'd the source directory, did a cvs update again to fix
all up and still see the same problem.

  -- Ken