CVS code

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Thu Oct 1 11:45:47 GMT 1998

Ken Stone wrote:

> and the INTERNAL ERROR: Signal 11 tends to make believe that its is
> trying to dump core :-) .... I just can't find it if it is !!

Make sure that 'limit coredumpsize 0' isn't set prior to running
the smbd/nmbd process.  Or whatever the equivalent is in the
shell you're using.

> And my client (win95) says "This device does not exist on the network"

Is this for a printer or a disk share?  There's some articles in the KB
about problems with printers.

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )