Latest CVS causes exception in lsass

Greg Dickie greg at discreet.com
Mon Nov 30 16:00:08 GMT 1998

Didn't seem terribly hard to reproduce, I just rebooted a machine that was in
the domain and boom. There is also another way which you might be interested
in: ClearCase Doctor from Rational also seems to provoke it when it checks out
domain capabilities.

Ya, I noticed I could not log in after that process died... bummer.

you can pick it up at
ftp://ftp.discreet.com/outgoing/this_version_kills_lsass.tar.gz

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Dickie