Latest CVS causes exception in lsass

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Mon Nov 30 15:13:02 GMT 1998

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Greg Dickie wrote:

> Hi Luke,
>
> It's actually NT4.0SP3.

oh, that's ok then :-)

> What would you like in the tarball?

source/*  do a make clean and rm bin/*, please :-)

> What is lsass.exe?

local security authority secure service i think.  it's responsible for
authenticating users, even if that means contacting someone else who tells
it that the user is authenticated.

it's a bit bad if it crashes, in other words: as you can't log in :-)