Domain administrators

Dejan Ilic svedja at lysator.liu.se
Fri Nov 27 22:51:07 GMT 1998

With all the recent changes in Samba I would like to get some help on
how to set up domain administrator account. "domain admin group/user"
is depricieted.

What parameter should I use (example please). I guess it is the
"domain group map". But does it take 8-bit characters? Swedish
administrators are "administratör" in example. (Those who can read
QP-mail will know what I mean). And what coding should be used ?
ISO-8859-1 or Windows coding ? It's not clear from the smb.conf.

Thanks
Dejan