hide dot files doesn't work

Stefano Colombo stefcol at tin.it
Fri Nov 27 11:04:59 GMT 1998

Hi Samba people ..
  I'm quite new in here and I'd like to share a problem I'm experiencing.
  I've installed a 1.9.18p10 samba serve onto a HPUX 10.20 box .
  One of the problem I'm investigating on is that even if the " hide dot
files" is explicitely specified in the smb.conf file , when I map a resource
from a NT server I see all the "dot" files and directories in it

	TIA

Stefano Colombo  MCP (email : scolombo at cdmtecno.pr.it )
CDM Tecnoonsulting SPA , v. G Marconi 25 , 43050 Sorbolo Italy
Tel. + 39 0521 669511
Fax. + 39 0521 669527
scolombo at cdmtecno.pr.it
www.cdmtc.it
Il sesso senza amore e' un'esperienza vuota,
ma fra le esperienze vuote e' una delle migliori
			Woody Allen