yodl is _cool_

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Thu Nov 26 06:17:09 GMT 1998

At 01:54 PM 25/11/1998 +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>-r SAMBA_2_0.  DO NOT check out in the same directory as the main branch
>is already checked out in.

No, sorry Luke, having a better look at the logs indicates that there is
something funny here. I did a clean CSV and got 2.0.0beta2 but it does the
old "Domain Admin Group" stuff, not the "Domain Group Map".

Which would explain why the group mapping is not working .....

log.smb:  doing parameter domain group map = /usr/local/samba/private/domain
.map
log.smb:  Unknown parameter encountered: "domain group map"
log.smb:  Ignoring unknown parameter "domain group map"

Just to confirm, I put a "Domain Admin Group" back and could do admin stuff
again. What do yoy reckon ??

David
David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au