oops

Sean Mathews mathewss at nutech.com
Wed Nov 25 21:07:17 GMT 1998

 ya it is inside of getsam21pwent() it seems to manager
to replace the pointer that was sent into iterate_getsam21pwnam(char
*name)
 so that name is replaced by what ever user the getsam21pwent() line
it pulls from the password file. thus it gets a match and resumes.
thus the !strequal(pwd->smb_name,name) causes it to
stop the while and it thinks its all done for the first
line of the password file.

 Blaa blaaa etc etc.. anyway.. luke knows about it im going
to try now and get him some more detailed debug data so he can
find it. I tried but im way to spoiled by GUI Windows compilers to
deal with gdb and my printfing has only told me where but not why :c)

 Regards
  Sean Mathews Nu Tech CTO

struct SoftwareProfessional {
  double salary;