domain login problems fixed

Sean Mathews mathewss at nutech.com
Wed Nov 25 19:00:35 GMT 1998

 Ok cool that fixed my login problem maybe the problem
i reported is a non issue though i will dig into the code
a bit and see how it reacts with this fix.
 New problem :c) it never ends does it? :c)
  Now that i am able to add myself to Global groups
with such ease now i need to be able to add myself to a local grup.
when i pull up my info for my account i am part of "Domain Admins"
and "Domain Users" but I am no longer part of any local group.
This leads to the inability to say log on localy as that right
is granted to the local group users etc..
 Any ideas?

 Regards
  Sean Mathews Nu Tech CTO

struct SoftwareProfessional {