Todo list: account expiration

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Fri Nov 20 12:57:26 GMT 1998

please, someone needs to work on passdb/nispass.c, please feel free to go
for it.  recommend samba-technical as a forum.  no, i don't have NIS+ or
any experience with it else i'd do it myself.

expected code development for nispass.c: 2,000 to 2,500 lines.once you're
done there i can try to cut/paste to start a groupnisplus.c, and you could
take it from there.

luke