Todo list: account expiration

Gerald Heinig heinig at hdz-ima.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Nov 20 11:51:28 GMT 1998

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> love to see this happen...
> >
> > >     By the way, could the developers of samba point some start points
> > >for those who would like to start playing with Samba source code? This way
> > >we, interested in some nice features, could start implementing some of our
> > >preferred "todo" wishes.
> >
> >       I'd like to second this...  There are a couple wishes that I would
> > we willing to code (especially with mas break coming up), but to just jump
> > into the source and try and figure out what is going on is at this point
> > incredibly overwhelming.

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask the members of this list if there's
anyone working on the NIS+ interaction/authentication stuff. I'm especially
interested in this feature and have a bit of time on my hands the next month or
so for a bit of coding. If anybody has any hacks, nice bits of code, if there
are any NIS+ gurus out there willing to share ideas, please, drop me a mail.

Thanks

Gerald