ToDo List updates

Dana Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Mon Nov 16 00:30:35 GMT 1998

I've updated the todo list (http://peng1.uindy.edu/samba/todo.html) to
the best of my knowledge.  If people could take a look at it and inform
me of any errors, I'd appreciate it.

On a separate note, I've also noticed that there are getting to be a lot
of FAQ-style questions sent to the list lately (not pointing fingers,
I've sent some obvious ones myself).  Would it be worthwhile for someone
to start sending a weekly or bi-weekly message with pointers to NTDOM
FAQ, the TODO list, and the searchable list archives at MARC/PCC?  If
weekly releases are going to continue, maybe it could also include the
siginificant changes for the week?  Just a thought.

Can