Can't log

Ignacio Coupeau icoupeau at unav.es
Fri Nov 13 19:05:56 GMT 1998

The error reported below is with the linux RH 5.1 and a kernel 2.125;
with the 2.118 or 2.036 (better) runs fine: I added some NTWS, added
users, etc.
Sorry for the wasted time,

Ignacio

Ignacio Coupeau wrote:

> I tried mount a volume or log in the PDC with the latest versions of CVS
> (during the latest week) with Linux 5.1 RedHat 5.1 (intel).
> With smbclient I obtain:
> > tree connect failed: ERRSRV - ERRbadpw (Bad password - name/password pair in a Tree Connect or Session Setup are
invalid.)

Ignacio Coupeau, Ph.D.     e-mail: icoupeau at unav.es
CTI, Director              fax:    +48 425619
University of Navarra      voice:  +48 425600
Pamplona, SPAIN            http://www.unav.es/cti/