Odd behaviour with current CVS tree

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Mon Nov 9 14:15:51 GMT 1998

Andrew S. Prior wrote:

>   The "lab" machines are NT4SP3 and diskless win95 (don't ask).
                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ugh!

<snip>

> couldn't log into the NT machines, ever.  It gives an
> error code C000019B,

Andrew,

Could you send me your smb.conf, and a tcpdump-smb raw output file of
the failed login (tcpdump -w <filename> host <hostname>)?  I'll have
a look.  Or if you have netmon, the CAP file is OK as well.

Oh and also, please send the "exact" wording of the error message.

Thanks,
j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )