Mapping various drive to same share (Was: Re: Mixed profiles w/Samba-PDC)

Jon Freivald jon at freivald.org
Sun May 31 17:28:20 GMT 1998

I've seen this behavior (without Samba involved) using programs that make
repeated "map UNC path to next available drive" calls. Memory is foggy right
now as to what was environment/program (I'm a network engineer, so have
worked on over 500 separate networks in the last 2 years...). If I run
accross it in my notes I'll let you know what it was and how we worked
around it.

Jon

--
Jon Freivald