A small sucess

Jeremy Allison jallison at whistle.com
Fri May 29 16:46:15 GMT 1998

Matthew Geier wrote:

>  My only problem seems to be a name mangling bug in the current CVS tree,
> its affecting some of my win16 and dos scripts under Win95....

Can you give a bug report on the mangling problem please ?

Chris re-wrote the name mangling code between the last
1.9.18 release and the head branch. His tests showed
that it had exactly the same behaviour as the older
branch (but was faster).

Could you explain the mangling semantics you require ?

Cheers,

	Jeremy.