Bad machine accounts

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Tue May 26 17:19:41 GMT 1998

Well, I changed this last week and it didn't work; but then this morning
it started working fine after the cvs update.  so... thanks to Jeremy and
others for the advice; and to whatever changes were made over the weekend
in the cvs branch if they mattered :).

ap

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199