using Samba for Access list in Win95?

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Fri May 22 20:48:09 GMT 1998

What is the status of Samba being used as a DC for authenticating users to
access Win95 shares?

Right now, if I have obtain access list in Win95 Access Control to point
to the Samba domain on my network, then I get a "could not obtain
userlist" error in Win95 when trying to add users able to access the
share.

=== Tim

|  Tim Winders, CNE, MCSE        |  Email:  TWinders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator         |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369     |
|  South Plains College          |  Fax:    806-897-4711            |