Samba NTDOM printing?

Jean-Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at utc.fr
Fri May 22 14:31:33 GMT 1998

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> AH - yes.  spoolss.  jean-francois, where is that?

on my disk :-)

> think it would be good to check that in, do a
> "#ifdef EXPERIMENTAL_SPOOLSS_SUPPORT"

#ifdef UGLY_USELESS_CODE would be better !

> > I talked with Jean-Francois about this.  He has implmented about 16 of
> > the 50 or so \PIPE\spoolss functions.  However, they are not in the
> > current main branch code as I understand.

I could send you the code, but nobody would gain anything with it !

All the major functions are missing, the base is here, ie: the structs and
the basics functions: OpenPrinter, ClosePrinter, enumprinters...

I still haven't wrote the Print function or the
Install_the_driver_on_the_workstation function.

The code is really ugly compared to what is in lib/rpc, I will continue to
work on it in july