SAMBA-NTDOM digest 191

Scott Ruffner jpr9c at cs.virginia.edu
Fri May 22 12:39:35 GMT 1998

> ------------------------------
> > Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 16:44:53 -0500
> From: Gerald Carter <cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU>
> Subject: Netscape4 profile on 1.9.19alpha drive
> I can go into details if anyone wishes.  The general idea problem is
> that netscape does not open the INBOX in /var/mail but rather looks for
> inbox in whatever the remote mail folder directory is set to.

Wow! I have this same strange behavior, but I thought this was a result
of a problem with Netscape.  Our profiles are on both the Samba server
and on local machines, and I get the same behavior...NT 4.0 WkSta and
Samba 1.9.17p5 on Solaris 2.5.1.  Just another data point...

Scott
--
Scott Ruffner                   Systems Engineer
ruffner at cs.virginia.edu		Computer Science Department