Bad machine accounts

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Thu May 21 22:23:33 GMT 1998

Well, blake now browses okay, so I'll skip those.  Logs available for your
reading pleasure on the web are:

1.) boserup (the pdc) when aperrin logs into kitagawa:
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin/bos.connect.log
2.) blake when aperrin logs into kitagawa:
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin/bla.connect.log
3.) boserup when aperrin tries to connect to \\boserup\aperrin or
\\boserup\homes:
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin/bos.usehome.log

Thanks-
ap

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199