pam_ntdom on other then Linux?

Dave Airlie airlied at skynet.csn.ul.ie
Thu May 21 19:38:13 GMT 1998

There isn't that much to it ..

in the toplevel Makefile add
-DSUNOS5 to the CFLAGS

and add the line

LD_D = ld -B dynamic -G

somewhere at the top..

make sure you have GNU make, and also add the line

#define LOG_AUTHPRIV (4<<3)

somewhere in the top of pam_ntdom_auth.c

this compiles for me under Solaris 2.6 with the SUNPro compiler, I'd
imagine gcc should be no different,
It gives me some warnings which I have ignored and I can't say it will
work ...

I might give a go something rsn :-) at updating pam_ntdom with configure
support as I have done with pam_smb, I'll check out a copy from CVS and
play around with sometime next week ..

Dave.

On Fri, 22 May 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Specifically, has anyone gotten it to compile under Solaris 2.6?
>
> I'm slowly plugging away at it, but if someone is already there...? :)
>
> Basically, I want to get the pam module working so that I can authenticate
> from an NT server for Samba on a Solaris machine...
>
> Thanks...

------------ David Airlie, David.Airlie at ul.ie,airlied at skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied   -- Computer Engineering Postgrad      \