Long machine names...

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Thu May 21 14:21:59 GMT 1998

This isn't a BIG problem (yet), I just wanted to make you aware that this
might be an issue for the future.  This machine doesn't have any users
connected to it, so changing the name was easy, but when you get the full
PDC stuff for NT going, and I create shares with user permissions for the
unix box and I have lots of people connecting to the box for those shares,
changing the name could be a problem.  ;-)