Update: Machine accounts invalid

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Thu May 21 13:33:12 GMT 1998

Kevin Currie wrote:

> When I say rebuild, I'm talking about a format of the HDD... which
> in a lab enviorment tends to happen quite often, especially since MS
> uses this damn registry thing.  It is far easier to "clone" an image
> of a HDD around the lab then go to 100 computers and indiviually fix
> little bugs.

Kevin,

This is off topic.  But NT should be stable enough to run in a lab w/o
reloading the machine that often.  IMHO I would try to lock down the
permissions more.  This has just been my experience for what it's worth
...probably about what you paid for it ;)

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )