error compliing latest CVS code

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Mon May 18 19:29:28 GMT 1998

I just pulled down the latest HEAD CVS code and tried to complie under
Digital Unix 4.0D and got this error:

Compiling slprintf.c
cc: Error: slprintf.c, line 89: In this declaration, the number of
parameters differs from an earlier declaration of this function.
 int slprintf(va_alist)
-----^
cc: Error: slprintf.c, line 89: In this declaration, the type of
"slprintf" is not compatible with the type of a previous declaration of
"slprintf" at line number 1807 in file proto.h.
 int slprintf(va_alist)
-----^
make: *** [slprintf.o] Error 1

It won't go...

=== Tim

|  Tim Winders, CNE, MCSE        |  Email:  TWinders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator         |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369     |
|  South Plains College          |  Fax:    806-897-4711            |