Policies

Kevin Currie x7currie at lab2.cc.wmich.edu
Tue May 12 15:40:35 GMT 1998

	Hey, I'm not sure if this is a samba problem or not, but after a
recent recompile of the CVS tree (less than a week ago), my NT clients
will no longer download their policies from the netlogon share.  I noticed
this when changes weren't being updated on the client side.  This worked
fine a couple weeks ago and the only real change in the setup has been
newer compiles of samba.  I was wonderring if anyone else has seen this
problem or could try and confirm it for me?
	I'm pretty sure that it isn't a client side problem because when I
change the PDC to our NT server, all the updates happen as normal.

Kevin