Solaris installation of Samba

Kevin P. Fleming kfleming at access-laserpress.com
Fri May 8 19:20:04 GMT 1998

Thanks everyone for all the instant and helpful responses... I ended up
at http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/packages/solaris/sparc, which had
everything I wanted (GNU cc, make, m4, patch, zip and cvs). I also
downloaded the latest Solaris patch cluster, so I'm off to screw up--- I
mean fix up the machine.

Thanks again.