Machine account after rebooting...

Bernard Grymonpon bernard at zeus.rug.ac.be
Fri May 8 11:56:49 GMT 1998

Hi,

I have installed samba (1.9.18p4-HEAD) on a Linux machine. Everything is
working fine, except that the NT-machine's account is incorrect after a
reboot of the NT-machine (NOT the linux machine).
Before the reboot, all users could log in, log off, type incorrect
passwords without crashing the machine, type nothing without logging
in (arcfour),...
Because I know how much you all like the log files, the config files,... i
have not attached them to this mail, but have put them online at

http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~bgrymonp/

More info can be found there.

I hope someone can help me...

Thanks in advance,
Bernard

  *** Make an idiot proof program, and someone will make a better idiot ***
Bernard Grymonpon			Onderhoudsteam "Student 1"
bernard at zeus.rug.ac.be			Support PC "De Brug"
Student University of Ghent		Hardware verantwoordelijke "Zeus"