domain groups information & observation

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Thu May 7 18:24:15 GMT 1998

Hmm.  domain groups = admins sounds suspiciously like I'll need to have a
group on the unix side called admins... right?  Otherwise how will NT know
who belongs to that group?

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199