PAM_NTDOM

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Tue May 5 13:01:42 GMT 1998

hi john,

some docs would be extremely helpful.  i need to do an update of the
libraries: they were last copied in january.

get http://www.cb1.com/~lkcl/arcfour.c; add -DUSE_ARCFOUR from the
Makefile; get Linux-PAM-0.65 - see http://www.cb1.com/~lkcl reference
www.kernel.org; add pam_ntdom into modules/ directory; include pam_ntdom
in modules/Makefile; do make install in PAM directory.