Couple of FAQ Admin questions / info

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Mon May 4 14:10:27 GMT 1998

Here's a couple of quesitons I have for you guys....

1.	The On-line TODO list seems to have moved and I missed the
	bus.  The address I have is
		http://peng1.uindy.edu/samba/todo.html
	but this comes up as **NOT FOUND**.  Can comeone point me
	to the current location.

2.	I am going to put up a mirror site for the FAQ since I have had
	a couple of people indicate they experienced problems reaching
	the current location.  Will post the location as soon as I get
	things settled in.

Thanks,
j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter