Samba 1.9.18p4 released.

Jeremy Allison jallison at whistle.com
Sat Mar 28 02:10:47 GMT 1998

Tim Winders wrote:

> Have the changes for p4 been incorporated into the NTDOM_BRANCH yet?  What
> is the expect schedule for the two branches to be merged?

The NTDOM branch has been (is being) migrated into
the Samba main (HEAD) branch. The remaining parts not
yet merged are the new client functionality. The p4
functionality is in the main branch code stream. Luke
was going to test the main branch NT Domain functionality
this week, but got called away to a contract in Vienna.

I will probably do the testing myself next week.

Once we're sure the main branch has all the
functionality that NTDOM had, in terms of
serving NT clients, we'll put out an official
announcement in the NTDOM list and ask people
to move over to the main branch.

I hope you don't mind but I'm CC:ing the samba-ntdom
list so people using the NTDOM branch know
what's going on.

Hope this helps,

	Jeremy Allison
	Samba Team.