Next Monday SAMBA Linux Networkign Guide v0.2

Paolo Bizzarri gemelli at sssup.it
Tue Mar 17 11:05:15 GMT 1998

Hi everybody,

I am going to release the next  Monday the version
0.2 of the SAMBA Linux Networking Guide.

This version will include:

- English clensing;

- updates to the glossary;

- a partial rewrite for the Domain Control
documentation, in order to include NTDOM project.

Please send me any contribution you feel I should
include. I can deal with plain ASCII, Tex files or
RTF files (no problem).

Version 0.3 will include a complete rewriting of
the Domain Control documentation, and will be
probably generated using SGML tools.

Thanks everybody who has sent comments to the
version 0.1

Ciao

Paolo

--

Paolo Bizzarri                  Retis Lab.
Scuola Superiore S. Anna        56100 Pisa, Italy
gemelli at sssup.it