designating domain users as administrators

Jeff S Engelhardt jengelha at gac.edu
Mon Mar 16 17:48:35 GMT 1998

How do I get domain accounts to appear as administrators on the local machines?
Is this even an option?  If this is not a current option are there plans to
make it so in the future?  What I would like to have is a group to which
certain users could belong if we want them to have administrator privileges on
the local machine.

We are running samba-pdc on a Sun running Solaris 2.5 serving NT 4.0 workstations.

Thank you

Jeff Engelhardt

Jeff Engelhardt					jengelha at gac.edu
UNIX Systems Administrator	    http://www.gac.edu/~jengelha
						  (507) 933 7042
						FAX:	933 7041
Departments of Information Technology && Math/Computer Science
Gustavus Adolphus College
800 West College Avenue
St. Peter MN, 56082